Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Look what arrived!

The mailman knocked on my door this morning & delivered this little doozy to me one day early!  My 10-day Redken Intra Force system has arrived!


Redken Intra Force 10 Day Hair Advance System

This is definitely not what I was expecting it to look like, I thought it was going to be two bottles like all the google images that pop up, but I am happy to see it is 10 individual bottles.  I was wondering how I would know how much to put on each day & how to spread it over 10 days so this system seems much more effective.  The white round things on the side are little nozzles that attach to the top of each bottle that allow you to apply it on your scalp.

I am interested to see if like the other products, it doesn't make my hair oily and I am still actually able to 'style as normal' with no change to the appearance of my hair. 

I am thinking I am going to start it Sunday, since I am really only going to be seeing my family instead of going to work so if there is any negative appearance that comes along with it, I will be prepared versus dealing with it before work on Monday morning.

I am pretty pumped to see if this system is all it's cracked up to be

No comments:

Post a Comment