Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Reveal : Peanut Butter

I have been trying to decide how to go about discussing all of my obsessions & have decided that until they all get revealed, I will begin a regularly scheduled blog for Sunday mornings called "weekend reveal" where I will lay out one of my anxities, fears, obsessions, or wierd quirks.   There is a sadly long list at the moment, so should keep me going for a while.

I will briefly discuss each on the day of the reveal but will go into a more detailed blog post later on each week.

The first reveal is going to be PEANUT BUTTER.  What about peanut butter?  No it;s not the taste, or that I have some weird fetish with it, it is as simple as I need it to be evenly spread on bread.

The picture below straight up raises my anxiety level.  I really hope this was a half-way through application picture!

holy uneven!!


I couldn't even find a satisfactory picture online of an evenly spread piece, so I had to go do my own!

ahhhh! yes!



Right to the edge, no big grooves...life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment