Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Too many breaks & too many pulls

Do you ever have those days where you don't feel like blogging because you are grumpy or tired?  Ya that is me today.  I have a few blogs in the works that will be of detail this week, but for today, I am feeling pretty unmotivated when it comes to blogging.

I had a tough weekend.  I didn't keep my ziploc for the second weekend in a row.  Saturday my pulls in the morning were off the charts.  I had an exam to write and for the 2 hours I was in there, I was pulling/breaking.  I occupied my hands most of the afternoon & evening so it wasn't too bad of a day.  My Sunday pulls were out of control in the morning & in the evening, and I was feeling pretty low in terms of my trich.  I saw a picture on a friends phone and my hair looked like absolute shit.  Its so broken in the one spot, a straightner isn't even doing the trick anymore.

So far today, I have only broken 5 hairs & haven't had any pulls, likely thanks to the hoodie wearing.  I am tempted to just keep my hood on and remain in a sleepy ball until tomorrow, but reality sinks in and I have to go to work. 

One story I can share though from this weekend:  I was at a baby shower and the host was telling me a story about how her daughter straight up chopped off the entire one side of her hair, when she left the daughter alone with the husband.  Since I used to do this as a child, my instant reaction is 'this girl is going to have trich'.  I am sure it is normal for kids to cut their hair, but of course since I did it a few times, I assume it is related.

For all you other trich sufferers who read this, were you hair cutters when you were a kid??

No comments:

Post a Comment