Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hair Pull Fail

Well that went horribly wrong.  Friday around 5pm I went to place a pulled hair into my trusty ziploc bag & it has dissappeared.  Duing my shopping & moving things around to head away for the weekend, my ziploc bag dissappeared.  Somewhere lying on the ground is a ziploc bag full of my little hairs.

Already on my way away for the weekend, and for some reason not packing any additional ziploc bags, I was bagless for the weekend. 

Friday was an average pulling day, and based on my guesses i'd say I pulled about 50 hairs, breaks are unknown since they register less in my mind.

Saturday was slower.  I spent most of the day doing renovations at a student rental property we own so using my hands, equals less pulling.  I'd say my pulls were under 40.

Then in comes Sunday...Oh mylanta.   I spent over 2 and a half hours in the car, then 3 hours sitting around socializing with my family then another 2 hours sitting around a table chatting with my hubby's family.

I had a really bad day.  I don't know if my mind was being defiant because it knew I had no bag to track, but I would say I pulled WAY more than the 70 hairs I tracked the other day.  I was totally out of a control.  I hope that will be my last BAD day.

I now have a game plan to always have additional ziplocs because I believe it reduces the number drastically and makes me more accountable for my actions.

In Canada, today is Victoria Day so we do not work so the plan is some gardening outside which will occupy my hands, so hopefully I can have a low pull day to start my week on the right foot.


No comments:

Post a Comment