Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

70 Pulls 95 Breaks

Yesterday I pulled out 70 hairs & broke 95 pieces of hair.  I am completely shocked at this number.  I would have said my pulls would have been under 50, and I really did not think I break off close to 100 pieces of hair in one day.

Yesterday's Pulls & Breaks
If I keep on this pace, I will pull out 980 hairs & break 1130 pieces before the end of May.

The one good thing that came out of yesterday is I did not consciously break a single fully pulled hair.  My total for the day was 3 - that is full hairs broken smaller than when pulled, and those were strictly out of habit & I was peeved as soon as I broke them and realized.  That is pretty outstanding for me.  Not a single hair on my post yesterday had not been broken to what I felt was its full breaking potential.

All this pulling & breaking talk is even confusing myself so I think it's time for a more detailed breakdown on my trich habit which i'll touch on in my next post.

So depsite the surprisingly high numbers of yesterday, everyday my goal is going to be to decrease that number in my subject line & end goal, for both to be zero.

I think I have a long way to go, but I needed a starting point and here it is:

70 Pulls 95 Breaks



No comments:

Post a Comment