Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Inspired

After writing this mornings post & feeling quite low, I proceeded to create an alias facebook account & join several Trich facebook sites, as well as some OCD sites.  I am trying any means possible to get some inspiration, feel less alone & muster up some hope.

The facebook group simply titled "Trichotillomania" is inspiring & if you suffer from trich and are reading this and are not apart of that group, I suggest finding it.  I have never really looked at any of these group pages, since I don't want them to be linked to my real profile (as per being ashamed of my trich) 

I spent the last half hour looking through posted pictures to the group, seeing some people's success stories & reading other members struggles.  So many of these people are woman my age, who seem totally normal and you would never suspect is battling trich.

Today almost feels like the beginning of something big.  Not going to lie, after writing this mornings post, I looked back and it felt depressing & I was in a bit of a slump for the rest of the day.  I am going to begin a daily recap column tomorrow, which I will obviously go into more detail with tomorrow & try and implement the vision and plans I have been toying with for this blog.

See you all in the morning

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment