Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Thank god it's friday.

                       
I have had an insanely overwhelming & busy week. This is going to be a quick update as a I have a big meeting in about an hour, but wanted to post before the weekend was upon us.

I am on day 4 of my Intra Force 10 day hair system.  I am digging it so far.  To say if it is has made any changes yet, is too early, but I have been taking pictures of the top of my head & maybe after the 10 days, and viewing the pictures, it will be a more obvious way to see if there has been results.

My pulling has been decent this week.  Yesterday afternoon I felt a little out of control & like it wouldn't stop, but I am becoming more and more aware of it.  I vacuumed my car (which had hair everyone), so I could start from scratch with the hair accumulation in my car & I am throwing the hairs out of the window.  This has been another task that has helped to keep me aware of when I am doing since I am an a/c girl & every time I pull a hair it requires rolling down the window.

I have an issue with pulling the front pieces of my hair, and they look very dry and dead.  Last night I pulled one side back in a bobby pin and managed to not pull the one side I put in the bobby pin so I am going to try this tactic today to see if bobby pinning the front accessible pieces may decrease my number of pulls.

I am starting to notice an increase in followers & viewers of this blog, which excites me.  Leave a comment let me know who you are, what you struggle with and if there is anything you'd like to hear more of or see more of in the blog!

Enjoy your weekend everyone :)  Hubby has a baseball tournament so I am looking forward to another weekend away from the chaos.

Come back Sunday for my weekend reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment