Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A random bag


I'd say my progress has been virtually at a stand still this week.  I have days where I do very little pulling & it feels like a success, then the next day, I do a task or activity that ends with a lot of pulling.  This post is going to be totally random but I just sort of feel like talking about a few different things in my life.

I picked up that 50 shades of grey book everyone has been ranting & raving about. 


I know I am supposed to be reading my Brain Lock book but I'm a pretty quick reader so thought it wouldn't hurt to pick it up and see if I enjoyed it.  This book is seriously SOOO good, like could not put it down good.  I had to say I was surprised with how few sex scenes there actually were, I thought it would be like every other page was a new crazy sex-capade, but instead it has such an interesting underlying story.  People are so focused on the fact she is quite explicit with the wording & their sexual encounters, but that is seriously not the good part of this book.  I have to say it went in a totally different direction than I had anticipated, but it was really really good.

I have decided I am not going to buy book #2 or #3 until I have the time to commit to reading them, because I have this feeling, they will consume my life much like this one did.

Now that this book is done and I can resume my regular life, I started my intra force 10 day treatment.  Can't comment on it much yet, since it has only been one day, but my scalp felt super tingly & I'm happy to report it didn't have a negative effect in terms of making my hair look/feel different once styling so I am excited to see what kind of results I can get.  

Last week I went to the hair dresser & she said I likely could stretch out the treatment and not need to use the entire bottle in one day, and she was right.  I was VERY generous with the treatment and I didn't even use half of a little bottle so I think this 10 day treatment is more like a 20, maybe even 30 day treatment.  If it works really well, I'm going to do it for 20 days to kick start, then go from there.

I began to take pictures of the top of my head so I can have a better gauge on if it makes an actual difference.  My hair dresser & I were joking that next time I come in I am going to have this dense, thick upper part of my head, and stringy bottom half from the surge in regrowth.  Sorta something like the image below, but a lot less 80's.


                                                      

Even if I wanted that style, I can already tell the time it would take to achieve is not conducive my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment